Learning Art With Sunbird Early Learning
Drawing like speaking is a natural human response. In every culture whether with sticks in the sand or pencil and paper – children draw. They draw what they see as important in their environment: people, shelter, trees and animals. The plan is to teach children the basics of drawing before they conclude “I can’t”.
– Learning basic elements of shape.
– Combining basic elements of shapes to form different objects.
– Breaking down an object or image into the basic elements of shape.
– Sketching and shading.
– Using different techniques in painting.
– Focus on lighting from different angles
- Sunbird focuses on teaching basic shapes , then move to symbols and continue to develop the pupil’s own drawing strategies.
- Sunbird focuses on using the Monart’s Method and different tools and techniques for drawing and painting.
- Teachers play games in the break to increase art stimuli.
- Group work and observation
- Building confidence in drawing ability by teaching the child how to react emotionally to ongoing experiences.
- Will be able to develop their own styles within the parameters of drawing and painting.
- Creating aesthetic awareness.